Wednesday, September 5, 2007

學曉感恩 -- Learn to thank God in the midst of suffering

I wrote a song last year on October. It's about learning how to thank God and rely on Him in the midst of suffering. After Fr. Chan's talk, this song pops up in my head once again. Although I don't have the melody in the computer to share with all of you, I'd like to share the lyrics with you, my brothers and sisters:

沒有苦 怎會嚐倒甜美
沒有離 怎會珍惜團聚
沒有死 怎可會感到慶幸生於世是上主給的恩典
沒有悲 我們怎感歡喜
沒有淚 誰會笑得燦爛
若世間變了烏托邦充滿快樂
人便不懂幸福是上天所賜

沒有苦 怎經一事長一智
原來傷痛是天主特地給予
皆因沒有試過辛酸怎能幹大事
及未跌痛過摔倒怎會依賴主

但願大家能同感恩
在悲痛困惑裡看見天主
記住遇上錯折時
細心傾聽天上真主的意思
祂早計劃了一切
無論是錯敗得失祂已知曉
主特意要我傷過才能幹大事
亦要我在逆境黑暗中成長面對
祂要大家在逆境黑暗中成長面對

2 comments:

Sweetest Mango said...

I really love this song's lyrics!!! Too bad that I've mised this year's GS...>,< I would love to buy this song if it is available, so that I can listen to it!! So jen!! Good job, Monica!!! ^.^

Monica Yau said...

Thanks! This song is actually not this year's camp song. It's just one of the many songs that I composed at my leisure time. This year's camp song, however, is also composed by moi, and was recorded on the newest "Journey of Happiness" CD published by Photon.

p.s* sweetest mango, I can't recognize who you are by your alias. your real name is...?