Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Gary's Sharing

Praise the Lord for He is good! How can I keep from singing praise to the Lord for He loves us so much! The planning process this year is truly one of the most fun-filled, busiest, humbling, and rewarding experiences over the past years.
Last night, just 10 hours after the camp, I laid on the bed reflecting what I went through this year. I was so touched and leaped with joy in my soul by all the dedicated helpers and all the campers in the camp.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank the following God’s beloved brothers and sisters as they have pushed me to be a better person, a servant of God, and a better Christ follower:
Tony & Alan: You are truly role models of God’s faithful servants to me. Married working men, who have to take care of your families, also help out in various ministries in the archdiocese and in the churches. You still said YES to God to be part of the core team of WCCCLC 2007. Your hard work, dedication, and passion to God truly captivated me and motivated me to be a better servant of God and a better Catholic.
Simon T.: You are one of the dedicated helpers who have shocked me the most this year. You were like a caterpillar when you started coordinating the Promotion Team, and now you are a beautiful butterfly after coming out from a pupa that shines with God’s talents and gifts. I am honored to be able to walk with you in this journey.
Joseph W.: As I mentioned in the Behind the Scenes, I was so reserved before being a member of the Support team. Thank you for waken me up in the WCCCLC Discernment Retreat last year. You told me that my experience in the past would be valuable to the GS teams. I would have been the person who God took away the only talent in the Bible.
Dai Boh: You have stepped up several notches this year. Your P&W rocks! You have great potentials to be a great Praise & Worship lead worshipper. Don’t let your talents stored under the table.
Boh Ji: You are such a fun guy to work with. You enlightened the music team and the Program planning team with your humors. Yet, you provided great ideas for Program team and have helped leading the music team. I can’t wait to see your talents shine for God.
Monica Y.: You are the one who has shocked me the most this year. You had always been a follower in the WCCCLC planning process. This year, you stepped up and took up the Assistant OC role. I witnessed how you have changed from a follower to a leader of the team. Being able to inspire other coordinators and planning team members. In those two times when you had Shingles and Appendicitis, you still concerned about WCCCLC. Your perseverance touched me to continue serving God in times of suffering. Being able to physically walk and journey this planning process with you is truly God’s blessing. I am blessed to have you by my side. I am so proud of you!
I hope I can see many of you in the post-camp meeting and the discernment retreat. Let us continue to walk on this Journey of Happiness together! May God bless you all richly!

No comments: