Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Happy Family

WCCCLC is like a big family to me, and he has given me my family and friends. Every year I look forward for the labour day long weekend to have the big family reunion. Think nothing, but just to relax and listen to god's words. As I grow up and become more mature, I have to face more problems. Sometimes, I even get lost in the reality, but WCCCLC will always bring me back on track.

I have helped out at WCCCLC for many years, on and off, but I never had so much fun like this year. I am not only saying it, but I realized, the bigger part I take in helping, the more fun I get. The best of all is no matter what kind of problems we faced in planning or during WCCCLC, they will always work out at the end.

Bottom line is, God creates miracles through WCCCLC.

1 comment:

Gary Tam said...

Susanna,
I truly agree with you. The more I help, the more fun I have. What a memorable planning experience this year.